Will it be the race car, the iron, or the wheelbarrow? Maybe the thimble or the top hat?
They’ve been around since 1935, but this year Hasbro is getting rid of one of the iconic game tokens from Monopoly, and you get to vote on which goes and which one replaces it!
Here are some things you need to know about the big change: Hasbro is letting you vote on its “Save Your Token” campaign, which you can find on its Facebook page by clicking HERE until February 5th.
They will replace one of the originals with one of the following:
- Toy robot
- Diamond ring
Target will come out with a limited-run “Golden Token” Monopoly for $18 in mid-February and it will be the LAST edition to have all the classic tokens.
The first edition with the NEW line-up comes out in late summer.
So, how would YOU vote? Read more about the big changes from USA Today and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- ‘Brooklyn’s Own’ Joe Causi @ Joe Mure’s Little North Pole in Queens (Neponsit), NY
- Interview: Ann Wilson Reflects on Heart’s Remarkable Year
- Dylan, Marley, Lennon Covers Highlight Starbucks
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye West Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again