Drunkest Rendition Of Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” From A Man Using Public Transportation Ever
When you live in the tri-state area you are bound to see it; people heading home (hopefully) using public transportation who have indulged a bit too much booze. In this case, it’s the 1 Train.
The jolly fellow in the video threw on his noise cancelling headphones to, we assume, drown out those not as vocally skilled as he before belting out an nearly incoherent verse from Queen‘s “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
You can always rely on straphangers to catch a quick video of shameless drunken antics. But shame on you for shooting a vertical video.
We made note that this is the drunkest rendition of “Bohemian Rhapsody” by someone using public transportation, not of all-time, because of this guy in the back of a cop car.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater