Drunkest Rendition Of Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” From A Man Using Public Transportation Ever
When you live in the tri-state area you are bound to see it; people heading home (hopefully) using public transportation who have indulged a bit too much booze. In this case, it’s the 1 Train.
The jolly fellow in the video threw on his noise cancelling headphones to, we assume, drown out those not as vocally skilled as he before belting out an nearly incoherent verse from Queen‘s “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
You can always rely on straphangers to catch a quick video of shameless drunken antics. But shame on you for shooting a vertical video.
We made note that this is the drunkest rendition of “Bohemian Rhapsody” by someone using public transportation, not of all-time, because of this guy in the back of a cop car.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- This Week In History: Wham! And ‘Make It Big’
- Interview: The National’s Matt Berninger on Closeted Indie Rock Deadheads
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- CBS-FM Star Phone: Jerry Lewis Saved Tony Orlando’s Life, Twice