Are you in the market for a new job this year? Are you stressed out at your current job? Our friends at Career Cast have released their helpful list of the most stressful and least stressful careers for 2013.
Medical Records Technician, Lab Tech and Dietitian were in the top 10 for least stressful. Seamstress/Tailor earned second place for low safety risks, limited physical demands and peaceful work environment.
But it was University Professor that tops the list of least stressful careers! Universities are expected to add 305,700 adjunct and tenure-track professorial positions by 2020.
On the other end of the stress spectrum are the most stressful jobs:
Firefighter, Commercial Airline Pilot and Public Relations Executive were in the top 10.
But it was Enlisted Military Personnel that once again tops the most stressful list for the high risk involved.
The report analyzed 200 different professions, measuring work environment, job competitiveness and risk to determine the rankings. You can read the full list and get more info on the Career Cast website.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Tributes And Local Reaction To The Death Of James Gandolfini
- Win Tickets For Earth Wind & Fire
- Steven Van Zandt On James Gandolfini: “I Have Lost A Brother And A Best Friend”
- Never Say Die: Black Sabbath Hit #1 On Billboard Album Charts
- Brad Paisley Plays ‘Dead Flowers’ With The Rolling Stones: Watch