Ten Year Old Boy Donates Allowance To Local Cat Rescue, Adorable Letters Go Viral
We could all learn something from this little boy!
10 year old Evan from Philadelphia has saved his allowance every year since 2009, sending it to his local cat rescue!
He does this in appreciation for City Kitties, the place where his parents adopted his cat “Macha.”
He sends handwritten thank you notes along with his allowance:
In 2009 he gave $46.75, and moved up a bit in 2012 with $110. His parents match the amount each year.
His letters have gone viral ever since the shelter posted them on Facebook and complete strangers are now making matching donations!
Evan’s 2012 letter that was sent over the holidays was written in script for the first time! See the the great letters from a wonderful little boy at the Huffington Post.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Eddie Van Halen to Discuss ‘What It Means to Be American’ in D.C.
- Kenny G: I’m Partially Responsible for Starbucks’ Frappuccino, You’re Welcome
- “100 Hours Per Week, No Overtime” – Mariah Carey’s Ex-Nanny Speaks Out
- Sly Stone Wins $5 Million in Unpaid Royalties in Lawsuit