Make way Celine Dion, there’s a brand new Vegas act coming to town.
The most successful R&B group of all time, Boyz II Men are bringing their smooth harmonies and slow jams to the Vegas strip for a headlining show residency at the Terry Fator Theatre in The Mirage.
The group made the announcement Thursday that they will headline weekend shows starting on March 1st and running through the end of 2013. Fans can expect to hear the group’s monumental hits of the ’90s including “End Of The Road” and “One Sweet Day,” as well as newer material off their latest album, Twenty.
Coming off a big year in 2012 where they celebrated their 20th anniversary and even earned a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame, Boyz II Men are excited about the big things ahead of them in the new year. The group even tweeted out a photo of the press conference upon revealing the big Vegas news.
Boyz II Men (@BoyzIIMen) January 03, 2013
Tickets for Boy II Men’s Las Vegas shows start at $40 and are on sale now.
- Britt Bickel, 94.7 The Wave
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Mr. G’s Wintry Monday Forecast
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- This Week In History: The Beginning Of Elton John’s Greatness & More
- KISS, Nirvana Lead Fan Ballot For Induction Into Rock Hall