Ever dreamed of solving a crime with Hawaii Five-0’s Steve McGarrett and Danno? You’re about to get your chance!
During the Monday, January 14th episode, viewers for the first time in TV history will be allowed to choose the ending of the episode in real time!
The episode finds the Five-0 team investigating the murder of a professor, a crime with three suspects.
After each suspect’s motives are revealed, viewers can go to the CBS website or Twitter account to choose who they believe the culprit to be.
The votes will be tallied immediately and the most popular ending will be broadcast right on the spot!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Ronnie James Dio Hologram World Tour to Launch this Fall
- Listen to Gregg Allman’s Posthumous ‘My Only True Friend’
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus Selling ‘All the Small Things’ to Benefit Children’s Hospital
- Quincy Jones’ Dispute with Michael Jackson Estate Goes to Jury
- Peter Frampton Stops Concert To Play “Camera Tug-Of-War”