Ever dreamed of solving a crime with Hawaii Five-0’s Steve McGarrett and Danno? You’re about to get your chance!
During the Monday, January 14th episode, viewers for the first time in TV history will be allowed to choose the ending of the episode in real time!
The episode finds the Five-0 team investigating the murder of a professor, a crime with three suspects.
After each suspect’s motives are revealed, viewers can go to the CBS website or Twitter account to choose who they believe the culprit to be.
The votes will be tallied immediately and the most popular ending will be broadcast right on the spot!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Metallica and Roger Waters Set to Perform at Neil Young’s 2016 Bridge School Benefit Concert
- Cher Slams Trump At Clinton Fundraiser; Likens Him To Stalin, Hitler
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 8/24/16
- Bruce Springsteen Gets into Christmas Spirit a Little Early
- Prince’s ‘Lets Go Crazy’ Will Ring Out When Minnesota Wild Scores