A Moms ’18 Point Set Of Terms And Conditions To Owning An iPhone’ For Her Son
Are you wrestling with the idea of getting your kid an iPhone?
One mom caved in and bought her 13 year old son an iPhone 5, but she included an 18-point set of terms and conditions that he had to agree to before the phone could be his.
“You are now the proud owner of an iPhone. You are a good & responsible 13 year old boy” the agreement begins. “But with the acceptance of this present comes rules and regulations.”
Some of the rules:
14. Leave your phone home sometimes and feel safe and secure in that decision. It is not alive or an extension of you. Learn to live without it.
13. Don’t take a zillion pictures and videos. There is no need to document everything. Live your experiences.
11. Turn it off, silence it, put it away in public. You are not a rude person.
5. It does not go to school with you. Have a conversation with the people you text in person.
4. Hand the phone to one of your parents promptly at 7:30pm every school night. It will be shut off for the night and turned on again at 7:30am.
3. If it rings, answer it. Do not ever ignore a phone call if the screen reads “Mom” or “Dad”. Not ever.
2. I will always know the password.
1. It is my phone. I bought it. I pay for it. I am loaning it to you. Aren’t I the greatest?
DT, Deb and G talk about the 18 rules:
See all the rules and the full letter by mom on Yahoo! and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- David Bowie Announces 40th Anniversary ‘Diamond Dogs’ Picture Disc
- Watch Neil Young Cover ‘Needle of Death’ at Third Man Records
- Join The Breast Cancer Alliance ‘Walk For Hope’ This Sunday
- Russian Fire Department Gets Cat Out Of Tree In Rudest Way Possible
- Woman Confuses Gas And Brake Pedals, Drives Car Into Pool