How Well Do You Remember 2012?
Obviously you haven’t forgotten “Gangnam Style” or NASA’s Curiosity rover landing on Mars. Who could ever forget wondering what the fiscal cliff is or Superstorm Sandy?
Relive the year that was with some of the best, weirdest and funniest lists of things that happened in 2012.
Covering everything from the debut of HBO’s Girls to Madonna at the Superbowl to Clint Eastwood at the Republican National Convention to the day we all learned what hyperemesis gravidarum was.
Remember McKayla Is Not Impressed? Binders Full of Women? Grumpy Cat? Nate Silver? Check out the year in things that went down on the Internet.
The experts in TV tell us what was best in 2012 — so you can set your DVR in 2013.
Cray. Adorkable. YOLO. You over it yet? Vote for the most annoying word of 2012 to ban in 2013.
Rihanna + Oprah. R. Patz + Jon Stewart. Shia LaBouf and himself. Remember the weird times.
We watched a lot of stuff. Flash back to the lip dup proposal. Dumb ways to die. And the Ice Dude.
(Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
The classic look was rocked hard by ladies this year — check out how Emma Stone, Alicia Keys and Kristen Stewart (among many others) made it their own.
After a year full of superstores and weather surprises, check out the scariest and most beautiful things that happened on the planet.
Not everyone did it great — and your bests Tom & Lorenzo are there to console the people who made major red carpet SNAFUs.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Gene Simmons Defends the 1 Percent, Claims Half of Americans Pay No Taxes: ‘Try Being Nice to Rich People’
- Watch Eddie Vedder’s Poignant Cover of John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’
- Paul Shaffer Fills Us In On Tonight’s “MacArthur Park Night” On Letterman
- Watch Weird Al Take on Corporate Jargon, Crosby Stills & Nash with ‘Mission Statement’
- Stream ‘Hypnotic Eye,’ the New Album from Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
- Weird Al Gets An Email from the ‘Prince’ of Nigeria, Throws Up Next to Christian Slater in ‘Lame Claim to Fame’ Music Video: Watch