The Top Neighborhoods To See Seasonal Holiday Lights in 2012
Real estate broker Redfin.com has announced the best neighborhoods across the nation to see holiday lights! Can you guess where some of our local attractions ranked on the list?
The homeowners in these neighborhoods go all-out with lights, decorations, statues, inflatable characters, and music.
Driving around these neighborhoods to look at holiday lights has become a time-honored tradition for many families.
The Top Neighborhoods to See Holiday Lights in the U.S. include:
- 1. Brooklyn, New York – Dyker Heights lights!
- 2. Baltimore, Maryland – Miracle on 34th Street display
- 3. Portland, Oregon – Peacock Lane
They even went a step further and listed the best areas in the tri-state, including:
- 1. 11th Ave to 13th Ave & from 83rd to 86th St in Dyker Heights
- 2. The Garabedian Family’s Christmas House at 1605 Pelham Pkwy N. in Baychester
- 3. “Santa’s Corner” at 166th street and 23rd avenue in Bayside, Queens
- 4. The Lindy Christmas house at 405 North Broadway in Lindhurst
- 5. The Holiday light spectacular at 22nd street in Park Slope
Check out a behind the scenes feature on the Dyker Heights Christmas Lights:
Click HERE to read more about the best holiday light displays in the country and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week in History: The Beatles Take Over the Charts, Johnny Taylor’s ‘Disco Lady’ + Styx’s ‘Paradise Theatre
- This Teletubbies & Joy Division Mashup Video Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Who Could Be Writing a New Album
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Win Tickets For Bryan Adams’ ‘Reckless Tour’