2012’s Worst Gifts For Women Ranked
You still have some time to shop, and some people just can’t help handing out truly horrible gifts during the holidays!
Money Talks News ranks the worst gifts for women this year:
3. A framed picture of yourself – This “gift” is strangely common and its on almost every “worst gifts” list out there. Nothing says you’re self-absorbed like a framed photo of yourself posing like a model. Better idea? A picture of the two of you doing something memorable.
2. Clothes – Clothes are a no-no for several reasons. There’s the size issue – if you get her something too big, she’ll probably be offended; if you get her something too small, she might feel bad about herself. There’s also the style issue.
If a wardrobe makeover is what she wants, make a nice card promising to take her on a shopping spree!
1. Any appliance she didn’t ask for – Unless she specifically asked for a waffle maker or blender, don’t buy her one. Even women who enjoy cooking don’t want to feel it’s expected.
DT Deb and G share their bad gift experiences:
Find more sub-par gifts for women at Yahoo! Finance and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- U2 Premiere New Video for ‘Song For Someone’
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Posts Surprise New Teaser Trailer
- Trump Swears Hair Isn’t Toupee, Lets Woman Touch It At Campaign Event
- DA of the Day: Man Tries To Take Selfie With Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten
- Darlene Love’s “Forbidden Nights” Video Features All-Star Cast