2012’s Worst Gifts For Women Ranked
You still have some time to shop, and some people just can’t help handing out truly horrible gifts during the holidays!
Money Talks News ranks the worst gifts for women this year:
3. A framed picture of yourself – This “gift” is strangely common and its on almost every “worst gifts” list out there. Nothing says you’re self-absorbed like a framed photo of yourself posing like a model. Better idea? A picture of the two of you doing something memorable.
2. Clothes – Clothes are a no-no for several reasons. There’s the size issue – if you get her something too big, she’ll probably be offended; if you get her something too small, she might feel bad about herself. There’s also the style issue.
If a wardrobe makeover is what she wants, make a nice card promising to take her on a shopping spree!
1. Any appliance she didn’t ask for – Unless she specifically asked for a waffle maker or blender, don’t buy her one. Even women who enjoy cooking don’t want to feel it’s expected.
DT Deb and G share their bad gift experiences:
Find more sub-par gifts for women at Yahoo! Finance and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It’s Madonna’s ‘Like a Virgin’
- Paul McCartney Shares Previously Unheard Version of Wings’ ‘Beware of Love’ Featuring Led Zeppelin’s John Bonham
- Stream Yusuf/Cat Stevens’ New Album, ‘Tell ‘Em I’m Gone’
- Weatherman vs Dog: Dog Wins
- Bob Saget Failed At His Attempt To Become A Doctor Before Taking On Hollywood