Are ‘Meggings’ The Hot New Trend For Men In 2013?
We have a stern warning for all the body-conscious men out there… beware!
Style experts are predicting a 2013 men’s fashion trend that will leave little to the imagination (But first, we have to see if the Mayans were messing with us about the whole, 2012 thing, right?).
It’s called meggings (short for male leggings), and according to the Daily Mail, the stretchy legwear is making its way from celebrities like Lenny Kravitz and Justin Bieber to everyday guys!
Some are calling meggings “the latest must-have for fashionable guys.”
So, are you OK with male leggings as a norm for the average guy?Deb, Sue O and Mr. G discuss the possible trend:
Read more from the Daily Mail and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album ‘Shadows in the Night’
- Gene Simmons Shows You How To Perfectly Apply His Demon Make Up On His Daughter Sophie Tweed-Simmons
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from ‘Midnight Rider’ Lawsuit
- Dennis DeYoung Talks Styx’s Greatest Hits + Double CD/DVD Set