Are ‘Meggings’ The Hot New Trend For Men In 2013?
We have a stern warning for all the body-conscious men out there… beware!
Style experts are predicting a 2013 men’s fashion trend that will leave little to the imagination (But first, we have to see if the Mayans were messing with us about the whole, 2012 thing, right?).
It’s called meggings (short for male leggings), and according to the Daily Mail, the stretchy legwear is making its way from celebrities like Lenny Kravitz and Justin Bieber to everyday guys!
Some are calling meggings “the latest must-have for fashionable guys.”
So, are you OK with male leggings as a norm for the average guy?Deb, Sue O and Mr. G discuss the possible trend:
Read more from the Daily Mail and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: “Little” Stevie Wonder, Rose Royce and Hall & Oates
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Bob Dylan Treating 50,000 AARP Members to His New Album
- ELO’s ‘Strange Magic': 8 Great Electric Light Orchestra Song Placements in Movies
- Rick Springfield Declares the Trial Over His Butt is Over