We have a stern warning for all the body-conscious men out there… beware!
Style experts are predicting a 2013 men’s fashion trend that will leave little to the imagination (But first, we have to see if the Mayans were messing with us about the whole, 2012 thing, right?).
It’s called meggings (short for male leggings), and according to the Daily Mail, the stretchy legwear is making its way from celebrities like Lenny Kravitz and Justin Bieber to everyday guys!
Some are calling meggings “the latest must-have for fashionable guys.”
So, are you OK with male leggings as a norm for the average guy?Deb, Sue O and Mr. G discuss the possible trend:
Read more from the Daily Mail and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: The Mamas And The Papas Plus A Double Dose From The ’70s & ’80s
- Joe Causi’s Top 5 Movies From The 1980s
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Make It So: A ‘Star Trek’ Playlist
- Study Shows ‘Fat Talkers’ Not Popular In Social Circles