It’s that time of year again: Moviefone has listed the worst movies of 2012!
They say overall, 2012 was a pretty good time for film fans, but a special group of bland and downright awful flicks did make it to the big screen
Some that caught our eye include:
At #11, they say Wrath of the Titans was an “unnecessary movie.”
Coming in at #7 is the Horror flick House at the End of the Street, which Moviefone says is now the only blemish on “Hunger Games” star Jennifer Lawrence’s resume.
#3 – Paranormal Activity 4 has caused the multi-million dollar franchise to run out of steam for good.
#1 – Moviefone names Tyler Perry’s Alex Cross as the worst movie of 2012.
Calling it “silly,” “eye-rolling” and “totally stupid,” Moviefone recommends that Perry “put the fat suit and the dress back on.”
See Moviefone’s entire worst of 2012 list and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Christine McVie: Fleetwood Mac is Working on New Music
- Listen to a Track from Bob Dylan’s 36-Disc Set of 1966 Live Recordings
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 9/27/16
- Billy Corgan Opens Up about Role as Wrestling Company President
- Red Hot Chili Peppers: A Look Back at ‘Blood Sugar Sex Magik’ 25 Years Later