Rock fans have often been critical of Yoko Ono’s avant-garde vocal stylings, and it seems that some have been getting a good laugh out of a new viral video, where she appears to be singing along to Katy Perry’s “Firework.”
In fact, the performance was originally a cappella, someone added the “Firework” piano chords to the original video. Watch the original below.
The performance, called “Voice Piece for Soprano & Wish Tree,” was filmed at New York’s Museum Of Modern Art in the summer of 2010.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- 1960s Pop Idol Bobby Vee Dead at 73
- Roger Waters, Alongside Neil Young & My Morning Jacket, Cover Bob Dylan’s ‘Forever Young’
- Win Tickets To See Roger Waters at Barclays Center
- ‘Over The Rainbow:’ Smithsonian Hits Goal To Save Dorothy’s Ruby Red Slippers
- Brian May Cancels Remaining Tour Dates
- Artist Needed For LGBT Memorial Slated For Greenwich Village