Rock fans have often been critical of Yoko Ono’s avant-garde vocal stylings, and it seems that some have been getting a good laugh out of a new viral video, where she appears to be singing along to Katy Perry’s “Firework.”
In fact, the performance was originally a cappella, someone added the “Firework” piano chords to the original video. Watch the original below.
The performance, called “Voice Piece for Soprano & Wish Tree,” was filmed at New York’s Museum Of Modern Art in the summer of 2010.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Dialogue 101: Junior Achievement of New York
- Bruce Springsteen on Trump: ‘The Republic is Under Siege by a Moron’
- 5 Bass Players Who Could Replace AC/DC’s Cliff Williams
- Hear Previously Unreleased David Bowie Album ‘The Gouster’
- Butch Vig Recalls Producing Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’
- 5 Best Songs on Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Chapter and Verse’