WATCH: Yoko Ono “Sings” Katy Perry
Rock fans have often been critical of Yoko Ono’s avant-garde vocal stylings, and it seems that some have been getting a good laugh out of a new viral video, where she appears to be singing along to Katy Perry’s “Firework.”
In fact, the performance was originally a cappella, someone added the “Firework” piano chords to the original video. Watch the original below.
The performance, called “Voice Piece for Soprano & Wish Tree,” was filmed at New York’s Museum Of Modern Art in the summer of 2010.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Enter to Win: Holiday Doo Wop Extravaganza
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on ‘Kansas City’ Session: Watch
- Broken Wrists & Ebola: Dr. Oz Gives All The Advice You’ll Need
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’