Rock fans have often been critical of Yoko Ono’s avant-garde vocal stylings, and it seems that some have been getting a good laugh out of a new viral video, where she appears to be singing along to Katy Perry’s “Firework.”
In fact, the performance was originally a cappella, someone added the “Firework” piano chords to the original video. Watch the original below.
The performance, called “Voice Piece for Soprano & Wish Tree,” was filmed at New York’s Museum Of Modern Art in the summer of 2010.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Sinead O’Connor Lashes Out at Family in Bizarre Facebook Post
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Boxing’s New Heavyweight Champ Celebrates with KO of Aerosmith’s ‘I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing’
- Dee Snider Reveals Why It’s Cool For Donald Trump to Use ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ on Campaign Trail
- Bruce Springsteen’s Box Sets: Ranked
- Win A Disney Holiday Gift Basket