WATCH: Yoko Ono “Sings” Katy Perry
Rock fans have often been critical of Yoko Ono’s avant-garde vocal stylings, and it seems that some have been getting a good laugh out of a new viral video, where she appears to be singing along to Katy Perry’s “Firework.”
In fact, the performance was originally a cappella, someone added the “Firework” piano chords to the original video. Watch the original below.
The performance, called “Voice Piece for Soprano & Wish Tree,” was filmed at New York’s Museum Of Modern Art in the summer of 2010.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials
- Watch 1,000 People Play Foo Fighters’ ‘Learn To Fly’ At The Same. Freaking. Time.
- Shannon in the Morning Extends Contract with WCBS-FM
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together