Mr. G’s Mild December Monday Forecast
Mr. G says to expect a dark, damp and drizzly day today, and for the 3rd time in a week (and for the 3rd night of Chanukah) we will reach 60 degrees so don’t over dress for work (and don’t worry, it gets colder tomorrow)!
Cloudy all day today with occasional rain and drizzle, we are much milder once again for mid-December with highs in the lower 60’s!
Expect showers and drizzle with areas of fog tonight for the 3rd night of Chanukah, mostly ending after midnight with lows 40-45 degrees.
Gradual clearing tomorrow with windy and cooler conditions. Early in the day highs will be 45-50 degrees then we have falling temps in the afternoon.
Increasing clouds for Wednesday with highs 40-45 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Tankers Collide: Imagine If These Pilots Drove on the BQE
- George Harrison Honored by Brian Wilson, Conan O’Brien, Weird Al Yankovic, More at L.A. Concert: Watch
- Hear Aretha Franklin’s Powerful Cover of Adele’s ‘Rolling in the Deep’
- Prince Announces Album Release Livestream Party
- American Idol Runner-Up, ‘Scorpion’ Star Katharine McPhee Looks To Release New Music Next Spring