Mr. G’s Mild December Monday Forecast
Mr. G says to expect a dark, damp and drizzly day today, and for the 3rd time in a week (and for the 3rd night of Chanukah) we will reach 60 degrees so don’t over dress for work (and don’t worry, it gets colder tomorrow)!
Cloudy all day today with occasional rain and drizzle, we are much milder once again for mid-December with highs in the lower 60’s!
Expect showers and drizzle with areas of fog tonight for the 3rd night of Chanukah, mostly ending after midnight with lows 40-45 degrees.
Gradual clearing tomorrow with windy and cooler conditions. Early in the day highs will be 45-50 degrees then we have falling temps in the afternoon.
Increasing clouds for Wednesday with highs 40-45 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: Wham! And ‘Make It Big’
- Interview: The National’s Matt Berninger on Closeted Indie Rock Deadheads
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO