Mr. G says to expect a dark, damp and drizzly day today, and for the 3rd time in a week (and for the 3rd night of Chanukah) we will reach 60 degrees so don’t over dress for work (and don’t worry, it gets colder tomorrow)!
Cloudy all day today with occasional rain and drizzle, we are much milder once again for mid-December with highs in the lower 60’s!
Expect showers and drizzle with areas of fog tonight for the 3rd night of Chanukah, mostly ending after midnight with lows 40-45 degrees.
Gradual clearing tomorrow with windy and cooler conditions. Early in the day highs will be 45-50 degrees then we have falling temps in the afternoon.
Increasing clouds for Wednesday with highs 40-45 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- David Lee Roth on Van Halen: ‘We’re Starting To Put Music Together’
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- Interview: Tom Scholz of Boston: ‘It’s Just A Matter Of Trying To Do The Best I Can’
- Deb Rodriguez On Tonight’s TNT Debut Of ‘Mob City’
- Mr. G’s Tree Lighting Wednesday Forecast