This past Saturday, I had the privelige of hosting the first of many Sail-Away Parties aboard the Carnival Miracle.
Besides all the great food and drinks awaiting boarding cruisers about to set sail to the Bahamas, the WCBS-FM Street Team and I provided some of New York’s Greatest Hits, prizes and surprises to the crowd.
To tell you the truth, I almost became a stowaway! Check out the photos below!
Check Out Even More Photos Right Here
Carnival Cruises now sail all year round from New York City, so what are you waiting for? Go to Carnival.com and book your next getaway now!
–Joe Causi, WCBS-FM
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Win Passes For Lucasfilms’ ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ Advanced Screening
- David Bowie Concert Celebration Set for New York City
- Jay-Z Tried to Manage Prince’s Catalog Following His Death
- Weird Texts from Cyndi Lauper: ‘Hey Jewel, Do You Yodel?’
- Blythedale 2016: Featuring Rob Thomas, Sal Valentinetti, Jax & More
- Stevie Nicks Adds Dates to ’24 Karat Gold’ Tour