This past Saturday, I had the privelige of hosting the first of many Sail-Away Parties aboard the Carnival Miracle.
Besides all the great food and drinks awaiting boarding cruisers about to set sail to the Bahamas, the WCBS-FM Street Team and I provided some of New York’s Greatest Hits, prizes and surprises to the crowd.
To tell you the truth, I almost became a stowaway! Check out the photos below!
Check Out Even More Photos Right Here
Carnival Cruises now sail all year round from New York City, so what are you waiting for? Go to Carnival.com and book your next getaway now!
–Joe Causi, WCBS-FM
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- John Corbett Talks ‘All Saints’ with Shannon in the Morning: “It’s a great little tale”
- Billy Joel Wears Star of David in Rare Political Statement
- Deed to Eleanor Rigby’s Grave Hits Auction Block
- My Name Is Prince Exhibit to Include Clothes, Guitars & More
- Freddie Mercury Biopic ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Cast Revealed
- Watch Bonnie Tyler Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ with DNCE