This past Saturday, I had the privelige of hosting the first of many Sail-Away Parties aboard the Carnival Miracle.
Besides all the great food and drinks awaiting boarding cruisers about to set sail to the Bahamas, the WCBS-FM Street Team and I provided some of New York’s Greatest Hits, prizes and surprises to the crowd.
To tell you the truth, I almost became a stowaway! Check out the photos below!
Check Out Even More Photos Right Here
Carnival Cruises now sail all year round from New York City, so what are you waiting for? Go to Carnival.com and book your next getaway now!
–Joe Causi, WCBS-FM
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Mr. G’s Wintry Monday Forecast
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- This Week In History: The Beginning Of Elton John’s Greatness & More
- KISS, Nirvana Lead Fan Ballot For Induction Into Rock Hall