Do you enjoy anything “old New York?” This might be worth checking out: The MTA’s Holiday Nostalgia Train is leaving the station this Sunday!
The train is made up of cars that ran from the 1930s to the 1970s and will bring back great memories for anyone who rode the train back in the day!
Enjoy the clanging brakes, train whistle, ceiling fans, padded wicker seats and incandescent light bulbs, all part of the classic subway car.
The train will run between Second Avenue and Queens Plaza on the M line. It leaves the 2nd avenue station at 10am and the last run is at Queens Plaza around 4:45pm.
Here is the complete departure list:
Departures from 2nd Avenue:
10:01 AM,11:30 AM, 1:01 PM, 2:30 PM, and 4:01 PM.
Departures from Queens Plaza:
10:44 AM, 12:14 PM, 1:43 PM, 3:14 PM, and 4:44 PM
And here’s a peek at the nostalgia train from previous years:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Director Brett Morgen Talks Rolling Stones Doc ‘Crossfire Hurricane’
- Producer Steve Lillywhite Attributes U2 Connection To Ian Curtis Death
- Rolling Stones Exhibit Brings ‘Satisfaction’ To Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
- 14-Year-Old Girl Shreds Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Solo
- From Donna Summer To Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder Transcends Generations At First DJ Set In Brooklyn