Do You Love John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John’s New Video?
Let’s start off by saying that Grease fans must be so happy to see John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John reunite in the name of Christmas.
But with the duo’s brand new video for “I Think You Might Like It,” featuring John’s wife Kelly Preston, along with his daughter Ella Bleu and baby boy Benjamin, we’re really torn on whether it’s cheesy fun or falls short of some very high expectations that have been decades in the making.
While watching Olivia and John’s latest clip one might even be thinking, “Should John be singing while flying that plane?” Or “Why didn’t they ask that flying car from ‘Grease’ to appear in the video too?”
All we know is, Olivia and John still have some moves, but they’re nowhere near as good as Cha-Cha DiGregorio’s, the best dancer at St. Bernadette’s.
What do you think – is this video a hit or a miss?
All of the proceeds from the sales of their holiday album This Christmas are split between Olivia’s charity, The Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre in her native Australia, and The Jett Travolta Foundation in honor of John’s late son.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- KISS and Def Leppard Pick Up Their Guitars and Play, Just Like Yesterday, at PNC Bank Arts Center
- This Week In History: ‘Wild Thing’ by The Troggs, Chicago VI, and Paul Young’s ‘Everytime You Go Away’
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison: ‘We Were All Hot To Trot’
- Couple Says ‘Living The Fifties Way’ Saved Their Marriage
- Listen to ‘Quiet Storm,’ Smokey Robinson’s Duet with John Legend
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians