It’s been over a decade since Cher’s released her last album, but fans can look forward to new music in the new year.
Cher’s record label, Warner Bros., has confirmed to Billboard that her as-yet-untitled album would be out in March 2013.
Though the label gave no other details about the release, Cher has already hinted on Twitter that the follow-up to 2001’s Living Proof will be full of eclectic dance songs. No one song sounds the same, she says, but they will be full of “big ass choruses, some heart rippers!”
Last month, she even gave fans a taste of her new record with the release of “Woman’s World,” a club thumper that acts as a women’s empowerment anthem and shares a few similarities with “Your Body” by Christina Aguilera, who co-starred with Cher in the 2010 movie Burlesque.
Listen to the song below and let us know what you think of Cher’s latest.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair?
- Mr. G’s Tuesday Forecast: Afternoon Showers And Storms Likely
- New Study Says ‘Sibling Bullying’ As Bad As School Bullying
- Ron Wood On The Rolling Stones’ Future: ‘We’ve Just Got To Find The Gaps To Record’