Rolling Stones: 50, a photo and video gallery dedicated to the half century of Stones greatness, has made its way across the pond from London and landed in New York City.
Originally on display at Somerset House in London, the exhibit came to Manhattan on November 9th and will call the 52nd street gallery home until January 6, 2013.
Open Wednesday through Sunday from noon until 6pm (8pn on Thursday), the exhibit hosts seventy rare prints including news reports, live concert/studio sessions and outtakes. Classic performances of “It’s All Over Now,” “Jumpin Jack Flash” and many more of the Stones’s most impressive appearances can be viewed as well.
[PHOTOS] The Rolling Stones in London
For more into go to paleycenter.org.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Macy Gray Covers Metallica’s ‘Nothing Else Matters’
- Bruce Springsteen Plays Four Hour Concert in NJ
- Watch Britney Spears Go For a Ride in ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Listen: Led Zeppelin’s Previously Unreleased Song ‘Sunshine Woman’
- Ted Nugent May Run for President
- Clinton vs Trump: The 2016 U.S. Presidential Election In Playlists