Rolling Stones: 50 Exhibit Makes Trip From London To New York City
Rolling Stones: 50, a photo and video gallery dedicated to the half century of Stones greatness, has made its way across the pond from London and landed in New York City.
Originally on display at Somerset House in London, the exhibit came to Manhattan on November 9th and will call the 52nd street gallery home until January 6, 2013.
Open Wednesday through Sunday from noon until 6pm (8pn on Thursday), the exhibit hosts seventy rare prints including news reports, live concert/studio sessions and outtakes. Classic performances of “It’s All Over Now,” “Jumpin Jack Flash” and many more of the Stones’s most impressive appearances can be viewed as well.
[PHOTOS] The Rolling Stones in London
For more into go to paleycenter.org.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Trevor Noah Will Replace Jon Stewart as Host of ‘The Daily Show’
- Michael Jackson Used to Prank Call Russell Crowe
- Norman Greenbaum Critically Injured in Car Crash
- Radio.com Minimation: Ron Wood Recalls Mick Taylor Quitting the Rolling Stones
- The Music of Walking Dead Season 5: Brian Wilson’s ‘Love and Mercy’
- Today’s Weather Forecast with John Elliott: March 30, 2015