Rolling Stones: 50, a photo and video gallery dedicated to the half century of Stones greatness, has made its way across the pond from London and landed in New York City.
Originally on display at Somerset House in London, the exhibit came to Manhattan on November 9th and will call the 52nd street gallery home until January 6, 2013.
Open Wednesday through Sunday from noon until 6pm (8pn on Thursday), the exhibit hosts seventy rare prints including news reports, live concert/studio sessions and outtakes. Classic performances of “It’s All Over Now,” “Jumpin Jack Flash” and many more of the Stones’s most impressive appearances can be viewed as well.
[PHOTOS] The Rolling Stones in London
For more into go to paleycenter.org.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Eagles Share Live 1976 Version of ‘Hotel California’
- Elvis Costello & Bonnie Raitt Remember Tom Petty
- George Michael Celebrated in Nostalgic New ‘Fantasy’ Video
- Comedian Jeff Garlin Fanboys Bill Murray, Chicago Cubs
- Watch Black Sabbath Play ‘Paranoid’ at The Band’s Last Concert Ever
- See the Trailer for ‘Michael Jackson’s Halloween’