GRAMMY Award winning artist Rod Stewart will be hosting as well as performing tonight at the 15th Annual Christmas In Rockefeller Center.
Stewart, who is set to release his stocking stuffer Christmas album, “Merry Christmas Baby” (currently available for pre-order), will be performing with top charting artists such as Cee Lo Green, Trace Adkins, Mariah Carey and many more, including a number from the elegant Rockettes.
“I’ve always wanted to do a Christmas special, and this was truly worth the wait because what we were able to accomplish is just beyond my wildest dreams,” Stewart mentioned on his official website.
Stewart performed live back in September in front of a private residence at the lush Villa de Leon in Palisades, California. Fans got to witness Stewart sing some of his hits as well as a few traditional holiday numbers which are rumored to be on the track list for the Christmas album.
The event kicks off at 8pm, and will once again set alight to the magnificent 80 foot Rockefeller Christmas tree. However, prior to this year’s extravaganza, there will be a bonus live hour of the special that fans can catch beginning at 7 PM ET. Multiple artist are included on the list including folk/pop singer Brooke White.
–Vincent Roszkowski, WCBS-FM
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- ‘China Test Girls’ Starring Danny Trejo, Gets Soundtrack by Yoko Ono
- Former Van Halen Manager Tells All in Book About Band’s Early Days
- Brian May Says Freddie Mercury Lost Most of Foot During AIDS Battle
- Cher Performs, Accepts Icon Award at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Chris Cornell Burial Details Emerge, Former Bandmates Comment about Late Frontman
- Incubus Remembers Chris Cornell with Stirring ‘Black Hole Sun’ Performance