Rod Stewart Hosts, Performs At Christmas In Rockefeller Center
GRAMMY Award winning artist Rod Stewart will be hosting as well as performing tonight at the 15th Annual Christmas In Rockefeller Center.
Stewart, who is set to release his stocking stuffer Christmas album, “Merry Christmas Baby” (currently available for pre-order), will be performing with top charting artists such as Cee Lo Green, Trace Adkins, Mariah Carey and many more, including a number from the elegant Rockettes.
“I’ve always wanted to do a Christmas special, and this was truly worth the wait because what we were able to accomplish is just beyond my wildest dreams,” Stewart mentioned on his official website.
Stewart performed live back in September in front of a private residence at the lush Villa de Leon in Palisades, California. Fans got to witness Stewart sing some of his hits as well as a few traditional holiday numbers which are rumored to be on the track list for the Christmas album.
The event kicks off at 8pm, and will once again set alight to the magnificent 80 foot Rockefeller Christmas tree. However, prior to this year’s extravaganza, there will be a bonus live hour of the special that fans can catch beginning at 7 PM ET. Multiple artist are included on the list including folk/pop singer Brooke White.
-Vincent Roszkowski, WCBS-FM
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album ‘Shadows in the Night’
- Gene Simmons Shows You How To Perfectly Apply His Demon Make Up On His Daughter Sophie Tweed-Simmons
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from ‘Midnight Rider’ Lawsuit
- Dennis DeYoung Talks Styx’s Greatest Hits + Double CD/DVD Set
- Have a Happy Halloween With “Ajax Mortuary”: Deadliness is Next To Godliness