Mr. G’s Monday Forecast: The Calm Before A Minor Snow Event
Mr. G says we stay dry through the day today but to expect showers later tonight and possibly an inch of wet snow tomorrow!
A mix of sun and clouds today with highs in the mid to upper 40’s.
Becoming cloudy tonight with a few snow showers developing late, lows in the mid 30’s.
Cloudy tomorrow with light snow mixing with rain at times, tapering off and ending later in the day with highs around 40
*Total snowfall accumulations up to 1 inch possible*
An evening rain or snow shower tomorrow night, otherwise partial clearing with lows in the lower 30’s.
Becoming mostly sunny for Wednesday with highs in the mid 40’s.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: Wham! And ‘Make It Big’
- Interview: The National’s Matt Berninger on Closeted Indie Rock Deadheads
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO