Great news for anyone struggling to take care of their pet in the aftermath of Sandy: The ASPCA has set up a 20,000 square foot emergency boarding facility for pets now though December 17th.
The service is offered to those who need a place to house their animals until they can get back on their feet and was made possible by a generous $500,000 donation by Rachel Ray.
The facility is located at 1508 Herkimer Street, between Atlantic Ave and Fulton Streets in Brooklyn and will be open seven days a week from 9AM to 6PM.
Pet parents are encouraged to bring photo ID, proof of address and ID tags for your pet.
Get all the info you need by clicking HERE.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- 10 Great Covers Recorded by The Rolling Stones
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Announce 40th Anniversary Tour
- Kate Moss Channels Elvis Presley in ‘The Wonder of You’ Video
- [VIDEO] Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Acted Out Literally is a Wild Action Spine-Chiller