Great news for anyone struggling to take care of their pet in the aftermath of Sandy: The ASPCA has set up a 20,000 square foot emergency boarding facility for pets now though December 17th.
The service is offered to those who need a place to house their animals until they can get back on their feet and was made possible by a generous $500,000 donation by Rachel Ray.
The facility is located at 1508 Herkimer Street, between Atlantic Ave and Fulton Streets in Brooklyn and will be open seven days a week from 9AM to 6PM.
Pet parents are encouraged to bring photo ID, proof of address and ID tags for your pet.
Get all the info you need by clicking HERE.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: The Mamas And The Papas Plus A Double Dose From The ’70s & ’80s
- Joe Causi’s Top 5 Movies From The 1980s
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Make It So: A ‘Star Trek’ Playlist
- Study Shows ‘Fat Talkers’ Not Popular In Social Circles