Great news for anyone struggling to take care of their pet in the aftermath of Sandy: The ASPCA has set up a 20,000 square foot emergency boarding facility for pets now though December 17th.
The service is offered to those who need a place to house their animals until they can get back on their feet and was made possible by a generous $500,000 donation by Rachel Ray.
The facility is located at 1508 Herkimer Street, between Atlantic Ave and Fulton Streets in Brooklyn and will be open seven days a week from 9AM to 6PM.
Pet parents are encouraged to bring photo ID, proof of address and ID tags for your pet.
Get all the info you need by clicking HERE.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Watch Pearl Jam Cover the Doobie Brothers’ ‘Takin’ It to the Streets’ at Madison Square Garden
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death
- Paul McCartney, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, More Tease October Festival
- Prince Vault Contains ‘Enough New Music to Last a Century’
- Jimmy Fallon, Paul Rudd Tackle Styx’s ‘Too Much Time on My Hands’ Video