The 21st annual Holiday Train Show at New York Botanical Garden opens this weekend!
The exhibition features commuter trains running through more than 140 model buildings and landmarks like The Statue of Liberty, Penn Station, Yankee Stadium, the Apollo Theater and The Metropolitan Museum of Art made out of bark, branches and seeds !
New this year is a replica of Macy’s Herald Square flagship location in the style of “A miracle on 34th Street” that greets you as you enter the Conservatory.
All-Garden Pass tickets for the Holiday Train Show start at $20 for Adults and $10 for Kids 2-12 years old.
Advance reservations are strongly recommended and tickets are timed and sold in 15 minute increments.
Get your tickets and find more info at the NYBG site and check out a preview of the train show from last season:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Gene Simmons and Ace Frehley Reunite for Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
- Yoko Ono Sues Lemonade Company for Trademark Infringement
- Bruce Springsteen Releases ’78 Show for MusiCares Hurricane Relief Fund
- Bob Dylan Announces ‘Gospel Years’ Bootleg Box Set
- Win Tickets To See The Charlie Daniels Band At St. George Theater