Happy Help: Suggestions For Living Life To The Fullest
November 15, 2012 6:31 AM
Middays 10AM-3PM on WCBS-FMRead More
It’s time to stop and ask yourself. Are you living life to the fullest?
If the answer’s no, Health Magazine has some great suggestions:
- Act like a kid once in a while. Being a grown up gets boring if you don’t leave some time to be silly and have fun.
- Get some exercise. It triggers endorphins and lifts your spirits.
- Get over a grudge. It wastes time and creates negative energy.
- Hug your dog or cat. It releases “feel good” hormones and lowers your stress levels.
- Sing! It triggers a part of your brain that registers pleasure.
- Find fresh air. It’s refreshing!
- Fill up the tub! A bubble bath once in a while relieves stress and helps you sleep better.
Read more from Health Magazine and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Listen To Win The $1000 Song Of The Day
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- U2 Premiere New Video for ‘Song For Someone’
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Posts Surprise New Teaser Trailer
- Trump Swears Hair Isn’t Toupee, Lets Woman Touch It At Campaign Event