It’s time to stop and ask yourself. Are you living life to the fullest?
If the answer’s no, Health Magazine has some great suggestions:
- Act like a kid once in a while. Being a grown up gets boring if you don’t leave some time to be silly and have fun.
- Get some exercise. It triggers endorphins and lifts your spirits.
- Get over a grudge. It wastes time and creates negative energy.
- Hug your dog or cat. It releases “feel good” hormones and lowers your stress levels.
- Sing! It triggers a part of your brain that registers pleasure.
- Find fresh air. It’s refreshing!
- Fill up the tub! A bubble bath once in a while relieves stress and helps you sleep better.
Read more from Health Magazine and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Tickets To See Don McLean At The St. George Theater
- Stone Temple Pilots Share Previously Unreleased Track ‘Only Dying’
- Gene Simmons and Ace Frehley Reunite for Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
- Yoko Ono Sues Lemonade Company for Trademark Infringement
- Bruce Springsteen Releases ’78 Show for MusiCares Hurricane Relief Fund