Korean Singer PSY Joins Material Girl On Stage, Goes “Gangnam Like a Virgin”
Last night, during Madonna’s highly anticipated performance at Madison Square Garden, the Material Girl was joined on stage by South Korea’s esteemed Ambassador of Dance, PSY. And the viral video star showed the pop icon how to Gangnam Like A Virgin.
When Madonna hits the stage, she keeps the party going into the wee hours. In last night’s case, that meant keeping the crowd on their feet until one in the morning. Fans got a lot of treats last night; between Madge’s amazing backing band, exquisite lighting & set design, incredible costumes, tight-rope walkers, video montages and tons of dancers. But the best and biggest surprise was PSY flying in from Korea to perform his solo hit “Gangnam Style” — plus a duet on Madonna’s 2000 hit “Music.”
This was PSY’s first performance at the iconic NYC venue and he was obviously humbled by the experience. He is undoubtedly feeling pretty good today, after losing his MSG virginity with Madonna.
-Joe Cingrana with additional reporting by Eutopia, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Reboot Cast Led by Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig
- Watch the ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer
- New ‘Victoria’s Secret Swim Special’ To Air On CBS
- Watch ZZ Top Perform Their Tribute to a Dirty South Classic
- Gregg Allman Announces 2015 Spring Tour
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops