Want To Read John Lennon’s Letters? There’s An App For That!
Earlier this fall, a collection of John Lennon’s were anthologized in the aptly-named book The John Lennon Letters. Now selections from the book will be available in a new app for iPhone iOS coming soon, according to the book’s official website.
The app will include 78 letters in total – 68 from the book and 10 exclusive to the mobile platform – as well as a foreword by Yoko Ono, commentary by the book’s editor, Hunter Davies, and audio readings from British actor Christopher Eccleston. No exact date on the app’s release.
The John Lennon Letters was released this year on the icon’s birthday, October 9th. It features nearly 300 letters, ranging from lengthy notes to grocery lists and everything in between. The book gives a sense of Lennon’s life and thinking, and was compiled/edited by Hunter Davies, the Beatles’ official biographer.
- Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- ‘David Bowie Is’ Exhibition Gets Documentary, U.S. Debut
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Listen to Smokey Robinson & Elton John’s Update of ‘Tracks of My Tears’
- Brian Eno Compares Israel to KKK, Faults U.S. for Not Intervening
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Alice Cooper on Late Guitarist Dick Wagner: ‘He is Irreplaceable’