Want To Read John Lennon’s Letters? There’s An App For That!
Earlier this fall, a collection of John Lennon’s were anthologized in the aptly-named book The John Lennon Letters. Now selections from the book will be available in a new app for iPhone iOS coming soon, according to the book’s official website.
The app will include 78 letters in total – 68 from the book and 10 exclusive to the mobile platform – as well as a foreword by Yoko Ono, commentary by the book’s editor, Hunter Davies, and audio readings from British actor Christopher Eccleston. No exact date on the app’s release.
The John Lennon Letters was released this year on the icon’s birthday, October 9th. It features nearly 300 letters, ranging from lengthy notes to grocery lists and everything in between. The book gives a sense of Lennon’s life and thinking, and was compiled/edited by Hunter Davies, the Beatles’ official biographer.
- Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- America… Heck Yeah! Experience Freedom While Bald Eagle Gives You A Real Bird’s Eye View
- Enter to Win: The Hit Men Holiday Show
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- ‘Being Brad Blanks': A Red Carpet Interview About John Malkovich’s Study of the Octopus