Want To Read John Lennon’s Letters? There’s An App For That!
Earlier this fall, a collection of John Lennon’s were anthologized in the aptly-named book The John Lennon Letters. Now selections from the book will be available in a new app for iPhone iOS coming soon, according to the book’s official website.
The app will include 78 letters in total – 68 from the book and 10 exclusive to the mobile platform – as well as a foreword by Yoko Ono, commentary by the book’s editor, Hunter Davies, and audio readings from British actor Christopher Eccleston. No exact date on the app’s release.
The John Lennon Letters was released this year on the icon’s birthday, October 9th. It features nearly 300 letters, ranging from lengthy notes to grocery lists and everything in between. The book gives a sense of Lennon’s life and thinking, and was compiled/edited by Hunter Davies, the Beatles’ official biographer.
– Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- ‘Magic Mike XXL’ Trailer Shows Channing Tatum Is Still Ripped and Ready
- Win Tickets To Richard Nader’s 26th Annual Doo Wop Concert
- Doors Fans Want to Preserve Jim Morrison’s Albuquerque Home
- FYF Fest 2015 Lineup: Frank Ocean, Morrissey Headlining
- Kanye West to Cher: Thanks for the Auto-Tune
- Hip-Hop Way More Important Than the Beatles & the British Invasion, Study Finds