Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac attended the “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2” movie premiere in Los Angeles on Monday night. This movie is the last installment in the four part franchise, which will be in theaters on November 16.
Nicks, in an interview with Digital Spy said of the popular series, “I wish it could go on forever. I think that [Stephenie Meyer] is probably … God knows how long it took her to write this. And it’s been five years!”
Nicks continued, comparing the film to some of the most beloved works in history. “It’s a huge love story,” Nicks said. “It’s like ‘Wuthering Heights,’ it’s that kind of story. It’s like ‘Jane Eyre’ … it’s a totally timeless kind of story that we can relate to.”
All three stories talk about coming of age and forbidden love, so it’s no surprise Nicks decided to compare the two. Although, there are a lot less sparkly vampires in the Bronte classics.
The last installment of the Twilight series is in theaters now.
-Maria Bonello/Joe Cingrana, WCBS-FM/NYC
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Weird Texts from Cyndi Lauper: ‘Hey Jewel, Do You Yodel?’
- Blythedale 2016: Featuring Rob Thomas, Sal Valentinetti, Jax & More
- Stevie Nicks Adds Dates to ’24 Karat Gold’ Tour
- Madonna Expresses ‘Heartbreak’ & ‘Betrayal’ Over President-Elect Trump
- Watch Madonna Twerk in ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Teaser
- GRAMMY Nominees 2017: See the List