First Reported Divorce Blamed On The Book 50 Shades Of Grey
We all knew this was bound to happen: A British woman is divorcing her hubby on grounds that Fifty Shades of Grey failed to “get a rise” out of his libido.
The high-powered banker, who earns more than $600,000 a year, charged that her attempt to jump start their love life with E.L. James’s raunchy novel backfired when her “boring” husband accused her of “unreasonable behavior.”
The 41-year-old woman’s attorney said it was the first time someone has cited the book in divorce proceedings.
When the wife pressed her husband to try out some of the “action” from the book, he “went ballistic” and blamed her for their marital meltdown.
“It’s all because you have been reading that bloody book,” the husband told his wife!
Deb Dan and G talk 50, shades, divorce, and finding Dan a companion:
Read more about the 50 shades of divorce from the Daily News and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Band Who Played Bedside for SXSW Car Crash Victim Gets Opening Gig for Barry Gibb
- Listen to a New Bruce Springsteen Song, ‘Hurry Up Sundown’
- Watch This Father Let His 6-Year-Old Son Ride His Motorcycle
- 79-Year-Old Grandma Amazes ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Crowd
- Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant’s Safety Speech Leaves Passengers Laughing Hysterically