First Reported Divorce Blamed On The Book 50 Shades Of Grey
We all knew this was bound to happen: A British woman is divorcing her hubby on grounds that Fifty Shades of Grey failed to “get a rise” out of his libido.
The high-powered banker, who earns more than $600,000 a year, charged that her attempt to jump start their love life with E.L. James’s raunchy novel backfired when her “boring” husband accused her of “unreasonable behavior.”
The 41-year-old woman’s attorney said it was the first time someone has cited the book in divorce proceedings.
When the wife pressed her husband to try out some of the “action” from the book, he “went ballistic” and blamed her for their marital meltdown.
“It’s all because you have been reading that bloody book,” the husband told his wife!
Deb Dan and G talk 50, shades, divorce, and finding Dan a companion:
Read more about the 50 shades of divorce from the Daily News and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Join Brian Wilson on Stage in New Jersey
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog