We all knew this was bound to happen: A British woman is divorcing her hubby on grounds that Fifty Shades of Grey failed to “get a rise” out of his libido.
The high-powered banker, who earns more than $600,000 a year, charged that her attempt to jump start their love life with E.L. James’s raunchy novel backfired when her “boring” husband accused her of “unreasonable behavior.”
The 41-year-old woman’s attorney said it was the first time someone has cited the book in divorce proceedings.
When the wife pressed her husband to try out some of the “action” from the book, he “went ballistic” and blamed her for their marital meltdown.
“It’s all because you have been reading that bloody book,” the husband told his wife!
Deb Dan and G talk 50, shades, divorce, and finding Dan a companion:
Read more about the 50 shades of divorce from the Daily News and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Cuddle Up with Double Shots of Love Songs All Valentine’s Weekend
- Rolling Stones: Trump Doesn’t Have Permission to Use Our Music
- Bruce Springsteen to Release Autobiography in September
- Shannon in the Morning Daily Podcast: Josh Groban, John Elliott’s Adventures with Ginger, McDonald’s Lady Rants, and Teresa Guidice Calls In
- Ray Romano Talks Hookers on Private Jets at the VINYL Premiere