Rolling Stones Announce Brooklyn Show
A noticeable omission from the very brief two stop/four show Rolling Stones tour was a performance in New York.
The band is coming to the Prudential Center in Newark for two shows on December 13 and 15, but will touch down on US soil several days earlier, having just announced they will be performing at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center on December 8.
Prior to the announcement, it had been rumored that the Stones would perform two shows in Brooklyn, but the single show is the only confirmed date as of yet.
“50 And Counting…” will mark the first time the Stones perform live since their “A Bigger Bang” tour in 2007. Presale tickets for the December 8 show will be available on November 18 at 10am and will go on sale to the general public on November 19, also at 10am.
Tickets range from $99.50 to as much as $754.50 (before fees) and can be purchased through ticketmaster.
The announcement for the Brooklyn shows comes one day prior to the release of GRRR!, the band’s compilation album celebrating their 50th anniversary. The album features two new tracks, “Doom and Gloom” (listen here) and “One More Shot” (listen here).
With the addition of The Rolling Stones to the Barclays Center’s concert calendar, do you think we need to amend our Top 5 Artists We’re Looking Forward To Seeing At The Barclays Center In 2012?
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Warren Haynes on the Confederate Flag: ‘You Don’t Need a Symbol to Be Proud of Who You Are’
- He’s Country Now, But Steven Tyler’s ‘Love Is Your Name’ Video Is Still So, Well, Steven Tyler
- Yoko Ono Won’t Let ISIS & Jihadi John ‘Destroy the Memory of John Lennon’
- ‘Penny Dreadful’ Season Two Finale: Our Guide To Each Character’s Fate
- ‘True Detective’ Season 2, Episode 3 Recap: The White Mask
- Minimation: John Lennon on Sneaking Out to Party During the Beatles’ First U.S. Trip