It’s only two weeks away, and the competition for Black Friday sales has started to heat up! Walmart will open doors to the bargain hunters at 8pm Thanksgiving Day, the earliest holiday sales start ever.
And they are not the only ones planning on opening early:
- Sears will also open at 8pm on Thanksgiving Thursday, up from last year’s start at 4 am
- Kmart will be open for business from 6am to 4pm on Thanksgiving Day and will then re-open from 8pm to 3am
- Target will be open at 9pm Thanksgiving Thursday
Next week we look at the ads! Do you have what it takes to wait in line all night for a 40 inch HD-TV that will cost less than $200?
DT Deb and G talk Black Friday:
Read more about Black Friday openings from the Daily News and tell us what you think:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Two New Trackers Promise No More Lost Luggage!
- New Trend: Fast Food Disguised As Homemade And Fresh
- Mr. G’s Honey Of A Wednesday Forecast
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later