Mr. G’s Thursday Forecast: Digging Out Of Athena The Nor’easter
As we dig the snow out from a Nor’easter (which was dubbed ‘Athena’) that brought up to 6 inches of snow in outlying areas, Mr. G says we are in for some improving conditions over the next few days.
The rain and snow looks to be out of here, so we will be mostly cloudy and still breezy today with highs in the mid to upper 40’s.
Clearing tonight but still breezy with lows in the upper 30’s.
Sunny and milder tomorrow with highs in the lower 50’s.
Even better for Saturday, a mix of sun and clouds with highs reaching 60 degrees in many areas of the tri-state.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Turntable Tuesday: Never Gonna Give Rick Astley Up For Lent
- Boston Announces ‘Heaven on Earth’ 2014 Summer Tour
- Search Team May Have Found Malaysia Airlines Plane’s Door
- Closing In On 80 Years Of Age, There Is Still No Stopping Frankie Valli
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre