Mr. G’s Thursday Forecast: Digging Out Of Athena The Nor’easter
As we dig the snow out from a Nor’easter (which was dubbed ‘Athena’) that brought up to 6 inches of snow in outlying areas, Mr. G says we are in for some improving conditions over the next few days.
The rain and snow looks to be out of here, so we will be mostly cloudy and still breezy today with highs in the mid to upper 40’s.
Clearing tonight but still breezy with lows in the upper 30’s.
Sunny and milder tomorrow with highs in the lower 50’s.
Even better for Saturday, a mix of sun and clouds with highs reaching 60 degrees in many areas of the tri-state.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week in History: The Beatles Take Over the Charts, Johnny Taylor’s ‘Disco Lady’ + Styx’s ‘Paradise Theatre
- This Teletubbies & Joy Division Mashup Video Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Who Could Be Writing a New Album
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Win Tickets For Bryan Adams’ ‘Reckless Tour’