Mr. G’s Thursday Forecast: Digging Out Of Athena The Nor’easter
As we dig the snow out from a Nor’easter (which was dubbed ‘Athena’) that brought up to 6 inches of snow in outlying areas, Mr. G says we are in for some improving conditions over the next few days.
The rain and snow looks to be out of here, so we will be mostly cloudy and still breezy today with highs in the mid to upper 40’s.
Clearing tonight but still breezy with lows in the upper 30’s.
Sunny and milder tomorrow with highs in the lower 50’s.
Even better for Saturday, a mix of sun and clouds with highs reaching 60 degrees in many areas of the tri-state.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- AC/DC Not Breaking Up After All, Despite Member’s Illness
- Brooklyn Nets Usher Amazes Crowd With Performance Of National Anthem
- Courtney Love Doesn’t Like Bruce Springsteen’s Music Because…
- Conductor Kicks Selfie Taker In The Head From Moving Train
- People Interview For The World’s Toughest Job, Get A Surprising Result