Could The End Be Near For Uggs?
The slush and snow brought out the boots for many yesterday, but there’s one type you won’t be able to grab from the closet much longer.
The company behind the questionable ‘Uggs’ boots and footwear brand saw profits nosedive 31 percent recently and it looks like they are in deep trouble.
The company says it’s going to cut prices on some styles in an attempt to entice customers.
Considering that fashion from 2004 is officially over, they might just have to accept the inevitable and admit the Uggs’ moment has passed.
Lynda Lopez filled in for Deb today and she defends Uggs to the very end:
Click HERE to read more about the end of Uggs and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week in History: The Beatles Take Over the Charts, Johnny Taylor’s ‘Disco Lady’ + Styx’s ‘Paradise Theatre
- This Teletubbies & Joy Division Mashup Video Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Who Could Be Writing a New Album
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Win Tickets For Bryan Adams’ ‘Reckless Tour’