Could The End Be Near For Uggs?
The slush and snow brought out the boots for many yesterday, but there’s one type you won’t be able to grab from the closet much longer.
The company behind the questionable ‘Uggs’ boots and footwear brand saw profits nosedive 31 percent recently and it looks like they are in deep trouble.
The company says it’s going to cut prices on some styles in an attempt to entice customers.
Considering that fashion from 2004 is officially over, they might just have to accept the inevitable and admit the Uggs’ moment has passed.
Lynda Lopez filled in for Deb today and she defends Uggs to the very end:
Click HERE to read more about the end of Uggs and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- New Apps Let You Sing with John Lennon, Sit with Paul McCartney
- Beth Stern And The Story Behind Yoda The Miracle Cat
- Morrissey Storms Off Stage in Poland After Heckler Makes Him Feel ‘Unsafe’
- Comedian’s Celebrity Impressions While Stuck in Traffic Are Spot On
- This Looks Safe: Man Builds Backyard Motorcycle Swing FTW