Could The End Be Near For Uggs?
The slush and snow brought out the boots for many yesterday, but there’s one type you won’t be able to grab from the closet much longer.
The company behind the questionable ‘Uggs’ boots and footwear brand saw profits nosedive 31 percent recently and it looks like they are in deep trouble.
The company says it’s going to cut prices on some styles in an attempt to entice customers.
Considering that fashion from 2004 is officially over, they might just have to accept the inevitable and admit the Uggs’ moment has passed.
Lynda Lopez filled in for Deb today and she defends Uggs to the very end:
Click HERE to read more about the end of Uggs and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- The Velvet Underground Announce 45th Anniversary Six CD Package, Including Previously Unreleased Album
- Roger Waters Needs to Remind You He’s Not on Pink Floyd’s New Album
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Listen To This Beautiful Ryan Adams Cover Of Foreigner’s ‘I Want To Know What Love Is’
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete