The slush and snow brought out the boots for many yesterday, but there’s one type you won’t be able to grab from the closet much longer.
The company behind the questionable ‘Uggs’ boots and footwear brand saw profits nosedive 31 percent recently and it looks like they are in deep trouble.
The company says it’s going to cut prices on some styles in an attempt to entice customers.
Considering that fashion from 2004 is officially over, they might just have to accept the inevitable and admit the Uggs’ moment has passed.
Lynda Lopez filled in for Deb today and she defends Uggs to the very end:
Click HERE to read more about the end of Uggs and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’