Whitney Houston’s Posthumous Song Offers Hope, Inspiration
Even in her death, Whitney Houston has managed to create a song of hope and inspiration that adds to her legacy as one of the most gifted and talented singers of our time.
The previously unreleased track, “Never Give Up,” offers an empowering message as well as advice on combating adversity and will be featured on Whitney’s greatest hits collection, due out November 13.
The album, I Will Always Love You — The Best Of Whitney Houston, will feature 18 of the diva’s biggest songs, along with “I Look To You,” a song produced by Clive Davis with newly recorded vocals from R. Kelly.
Listen to “Never Give Up” below and let us know what you think of Whitney’s new song.
- Cicely C. Mitchell/ Hot 95.7- Houston
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Enter to Win: NJ Devils Tickets
- This Week In History: The Fab Four’s “Hey Jude,” Fleetwood Mac’s “Rumours” & Stevie Wonder’s “I Just Called To Say I Love You”
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma
- Pearl Jam Dedicate ‘Light Years’ to Isaiah ‘Ikey’ Owens in Detroit: Watch
- Paul McCartney Plays Pool in Lost Wings TV Ad: Watch
- Yusuf/Cat Stevens Releases New Song ‘The Devil Came From Kansas': Listen