Whitney Houston’s Posthumous Song Offers Hope, Inspiration
Even in her death, Whitney Houston has managed to create a song of hope and inspiration that adds to her legacy as one of the most gifted and talented singers of our time.
The previously unreleased track, “Never Give Up,” offers an empowering message as well as advice on combating adversity and will be featured on Whitney’s greatest hits collection, due out November 13.
The album, I Will Always Love You — The Best Of Whitney Houston, will feature 18 of the diva’s biggest songs, along with “I Look To You,” a song produced by Clive Davis with newly recorded vocals from R. Kelly.
Listen to “Never Give Up” below and let us know what you think of Whitney’s new song.
- Cicely C. Mitchell/ Hot 95.7- Houston
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album ‘Shadows in the Night’
- Gene Simmons Shows You How To Perfectly Apply His Demon Make Up On His Daughter Sophie Tweed-Simmons
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from ‘Midnight Rider’ Lawsuit
- Dennis DeYoung Talks Styx’s Greatest Hits + Double CD/DVD Set
- Have a Happy Halloween With “Ajax Mortuary”: Deadliness is Next To Godliness