Mr. G’s Wednesday Forecast: Preparing For The First Nor’easter Of The Season
*A High Wind Warning is in effect from 2pm today thru 4am Thursday*
*A Coastal Flood Warning is in effect from 11am this morning thru 6am Thursday*
Here we go again! As the tri-state tries to recover from Sandy, we have a Nor’easter ready to bring us unwanted rain, snow, wind gusts and possible coastal flooding.
Starting cloudy this morning with snow changing to rain during the afternoon, windy conditions arrive with highs around 40 degrees.
A mix of rain and snow tonight, becoming all rain after midnight and windy with lows in the mid 30’s
*Total accumulations of a coating to 2 inches possible, mainly on non-paved surfaces*
Rain showers ending around midday tomorrow but we stay windy with highs in the mid 40’s.
Mostly sunny and warmer for Friday with highs around 50 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Dinner Aboard Spirit Cruises
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December