Mr. G’s Weekend Forecast: Colder With One More Shot Of Wind
The weather is getting cooler and will become a factor for those who have been devastated by Sandy or simply still do not have power. Any significant rain is gone for now but the winds will howl one more time tomorrow.
Mostly cloudy and breezy, a shower is still possible as the very end of Sandy is slow to leave the region. Highs 50-55 degrees.
Mainly cloudy and cold tonight with lows 35-40 degrees.
More clouds than sun tomorrow, the final wind band of Sandy will bring 25-30mph gusts. We stay cool but dry with highs 45-50 degrees.
*Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 am Sunday*
A mix of sun and clouds for Sunday and still chilly with highs 45-50 degrees. The Marathon as of now is still on and will be colder than normal.
Check out this video from Morning Show producer Louis and his ride into darkness in lower Manhattan this week:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Enter to Win: Holiday Doo Wop Extravaganza
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on ‘Kansas City’ Session: Watch
- Broken Wrists & Ebola: Dr. Oz Gives All The Advice You’ll Need
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag