“Brooklyn’s Own” Joe Causi has had the pleasure of being sent to most of the islands in the Caribbean and stay at some of the most luxurious resorts, but few compare to his stay at the Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa.
Watch as Joe walks along the island’s beautiful beaches, which are more than just pretty to look at; the pristine blue waters are great for surfing, jet skiing and deep sea fishing.
And if you’re just looking to relax and unwind, Antigua is home to a top-rated spa, staffed by some of the friendliest and most courteous people around.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Chad Smith’s ‘New Boy Band’ Includes Chris Martin, Beck and Jakob Dylan
- Frankie Valli in Studio with Scott Shannon
- Rolling Stones Share New Track ‘Hate To See You Go’
- Foreigner’s Mick Jones to Release Official Band Biography
- Bruce Springsteen Wrote a Song For ‘Harry Potter’ That Was Never Used
- Green Day Down to Play Desert Trip in 30 Years