“Brooklyn’s Own” Joe Causi has had the pleasure of being sent to most of the islands in the Caribbean and stay at some of the most luxurious resorts, but few compare to his stay at the Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa.
Watch as Joe walks along the island’s beautiful beaches, which are more than just pretty to look at; the pristine blue waters are great for surfing, jet skiing and deep sea fishing.
And if you’re just looking to relax and unwind, Antigua is home to a top-rated spa, staffed by some of the friendliest and most courteous people around.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Robert Plant Goes to Court Instead of Festival
- CFDA Fashion Awards to Honor David Bowie
- Bruce Springsteen Gives Coat to Underdressed Adele
- Paul McCartney Releases Virtual Reality Series
- Watch Radiohead Perform ‘Creep’ Live for the First Time in 7 Years
- Chewbacca Mom Gets a Lesson from J.J. Abrams: Watch