Joe Causi’s Personal Video Tour Of Antigua
“Brooklyn’s Own” Joe Causi has had the pleasure of being sent to most of the islands in the Caribbean and stay at some of the most luxurious resorts, but few compare to his stay at the Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa.
Watch as Joe walks along the island’s beautiful beaches, which are more than just pretty to look at; the pristine blue waters are great for surfing, jet skiing and deep sea fishing.
And if you’re just looking to relax and unwind, Antigua is home to a top-rated spa, staffed by some of the friendliest and most courteous people around.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- From the Rough of Seals and Crofts’ Catalogue: ‘Diamond Girl’ on Turntable Tuesday
- John Waters Does The Unthinkable—Hitchhikes Across America!
- Why Do Beatles Fans Care So Much About Mono?
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles
- Turn Down For What: Old Man Throws Down Crutches, Sweet Dance Moves