“Brooklyn’s Own” Joe Causi has had the pleasure of being sent to most of the islands in the Caribbean and stay at some of the most luxurious resorts, but few compare to his stay at the Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa.
Watch as Joe walks along the island’s beautiful beaches, which are more than just pretty to look at; the pristine blue waters are great for surfing, jet skiing and deep sea fishing.
And if you’re just looking to relax and unwind, Antigua is home to a top-rated spa, staffed by some of the friendliest and most courteous people around.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Macy Gray Covers Metallica’s ‘Nothing Else Matters’
- Bruce Springsteen Plays Four Hour Concert in NJ
- Watch Britney Spears Go For a Ride in ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Listen: Led Zeppelin’s Previously Unreleased Song ‘Sunshine Woman’
- Ted Nugent May Run for President
- Clinton vs Trump: The 2016 U.S. Presidential Election In Playlists