Looking to make a little extra cash? As a parent, any additional income you bring in for your family will definitely be put to good use.
In some cases, all you need is your smart phone or laptop, or to make your home available for a small amount of time!
Become a mystery shopper: When you go on your regular errands, you complete tasks for retailers’ research departments like taking pictures or answering a few questions, and you get paid.
Consider Tutoring: Applying to be a tutor on sites like Tutor.com, the Princeton Review and Kaplan could bring in up to $50 an hour and only takes a few hours a week. Some places let you tutor through Skype!
Babysit: There are actually fully trusted websites like SitterCity or Care.com that are great resources for matching sitters with families in your neighborhood!
DT, Deb and G talk about their odd jobs (Mr. G’s mostly involves being cheap):
See more at the Daily Finance website and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Tickets For Bachman & Turner In A.C.
- Turntable Tuesday: John Travolta and Olivia-Newton John Define Summer Time
- ‘True Blood’ Music Recap: Mikky Ekko Subs In For Eric Burdon
- Late Springsteen Saxophonist Clarence Clemons Gets His Own Day In NJ
- WCBS-FM’s Joe Causi Dances For Charity On Staten Island