Remember CBS-FM’s great benefit concert with Tommy James at City Winery last year? Well, the Winery has so much to offer and has another fun new tradition going on is this Saturday, the 5th Annual Fall Winemaking Crush!
For just $35 you get a brunch buffet, a huge selection of wine tasting, live music, winery tours and the chance to help sort and process the fruit!
Also included is the opportunity to visit the wine cellar and have a taste of young wine in the middle of the aging process straight from the barrel.
Click HERE for more info and tickets!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’