Mr. G says we stay a bit warmer than we have been lately but showers will almost definitely accompany the warmer conditions, especially this afternoon. So schlepeth the umbrella!
Mostly cloudy today with showers likely, especially in the afternoon, chance of a thunderstorm too with highs in the lower 70’s.
Scattered showers ending around midnight, then becoming partly cloudy with lows of 50-55 degrees.
Mostly sunny and cooler tomorrow with highs in the low to mid 60’s.
Mostly sunny for Wednesday with highs of 65-70 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Aretha Franklin Postpones Tour To July
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62
- Director Brett Morgen Talks Rolling Stones Doc ‘Crossfire Hurricane’
- Producer Steve Lillywhite Attributes U2 Connection To Ian Curtis Death