Mr. G says the wind is the big story for Friday, with gusty conditions expected this afternoon along with a freeze watch tonight! We will warm up a bit by the time Sunday rolls around.
*A Freeze Watch is in effect for parts of the Lower Hudson Valley, West-Central New Jersey, and Connecticut from late Friday Night through Saturday Morning*
Slight chance of an early shower, then gradual clearing and becoming windy by this afternoon with, highs 55-60 degrees.
Clear and cold tonight with lows near 40 degrees!
Sun mixed with a few late day clouds tomorrow and still chilly with highs in the mid to upper 50’s.
Slight chance of a morning shower, otherwise partly sunny for Sunday with highs around 70 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Never Say Die: Black Sabbath Hit #1 On Billboard Album Charts
- Brad Paisley Plays ‘Dead Flowers’ With The Rolling Stones: Watch
- Beatles Bring Paper And Scissors For Stones Face-off
- Goodbye Golden Arcs: Queens Restaurant From ‘Coming To America’ To Be Razed
- Dick Cavett On Hand For Screening Of Film Showcasing Backup Singers