Call up Watson because you’re playing the role of Sherlock Holmes this weekend by solving some musical mysteries!
All weekend long in the CBS-FM Hall of Fame you are going to guess the guest! Who sang back-up on “Barbara Ann?” What famous name can be heard on “Fame?” You’re the super sleuth, you can figure it out!
And no, the answer will NEVER be Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the conservatory. We’re not playing clue.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Tributes And Local Reaction To The Death Of James Gandolfini
- Win Tickets For Earth Wind & Fire
- Steven Van Zandt On James Gandolfini: “I Have Lost A Brother And A Best Friend”
- Never Say Die: Black Sabbath Hit #1 On Billboard Album Charts
- Brad Paisley Plays ‘Dead Flowers’ With The Rolling Stones: Watch