Today on Beatles Wednesday and we are focusing on the fab four’s album Abbey Road for it’s 43rd anniversary! This gives us an excuse to bring back the Abbey Road webcam!
The front cover of the Abbey Road album, the iconic photograph of the group crossing the street, was based on sketched ideas by and taken on August 8th, 1969 outside EMI Studios on Abbey Road.
At around 11:30 that morning, photographer Iain Macmillan was given only ten minutes to take the photo as he stood on a step-ladder and a police officer held up the traffic!
You can see the Abbey Road Webcam HERE and remember one of the great tracks from the 11th Beatles album!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: The Mamas And The Papas Plus A Double Dose From The ’70s & ’80s
- Joe Causi’s Top 5 Movies From The 1980s
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Make It So: A ‘Star Trek’ Playlist
- Study Shows ‘Fat Talkers’ Not Popular In Social Circles