Ooohhh the life Dan Taylor leads!
DT is down in beautiful Aruba broadcasting live for CBS-FM this week, perfect timing considering the temperatures are beginning to drop as Fall settles in. Dan spent some of his morning talking with Antoinette van den Berg, Director of Sales Marketing for Aruba Marriott.
The resort continues to renovate and build more amenities in Aruba, including something for people who want to have time away from the kids and have an more adult experience. The Tradewinds Club acts as an intimate hotel within a hotel, offering impeccable services like five food and beverage presentations every day and the adult only H2Oasis pool.
Hear more about what Aruba Marriott has going on from Antoinette and Dan this morning.
Dan also spoke with Sjeidy Feliciano, Director of PR for the Aruba Tourism Authority, who discussed some of the new features at Aruba Marriott, including the ability to travel to and from the island with ease.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Two New Trackers Promise No More Lost Luggage!
- New Trend: Fast Food Disguised As Homemade And Fresh
- Mr. G’s Honey Of A Wednesday Forecast
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later