The school year is only about a week or so old, and moms and dads are already getting sick of packing lunches!
After years of PB&J and cream cheese on a bagel, Debbie Rodriguez can’t take it anymore and is trying some new things!
She says you’re in charge of making the lunches for your kids every day and has some suggestions:
- She bought a thermos for her daughter…you can throw in a can of pasta and bean soup, “souped up” with some parm and fresh rosemary.
- Make enough homemade mac and cheese for a month…freeze it in one serving containers…then zap it before school and put it in the thermos.
- How about hummus with some baby carrot sticks and those flat pretzel crisps!
- Or a salad with everything in it and a little container of dressing on the side so it doesn’t get soggy?
Dan’s favorite sandwich back in his school days was obviously the cucumber mayo (as seen by the photo below):
Listen to the gang chat about their school lunch days and tell us what you like:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’
- Ritchie Blackmore’s Biggest (Guitar) Smashes