New Google Glasses Bring Tech Toys To A Whole New Level
Have you seen those kooky glasses the models and the audience members wore during one of the fashion shows in Bryant Park last week? Even Sarah Jessica Parker had on a pair!
They’re like a space age bar that juts out from your forehead with lenses you can barely see with a tiny camera, a display screen and a processor!
You can use them to find where the nearest subway is, get the weather report and even send and receive messages!
What is this all about?
They are from Google and cost a cool $1500, and while they are not available to buy yet, how cool would it be to sport a pair of high-tech goggles?
Find out more from the Daily News and check out this cool demonstration:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- New Apps Let You Sing with John Lennon, Sit with Paul McCartney
- Beth Stern And The Story Behind Yoda The Miracle Cat
- Morrissey Storms Off Stage in Poland After Heckler Makes Him Feel ‘Unsafe’
- Comedian’s Celebrity Impressions While Stuck in Traffic Are Spot On
- This Looks Safe: Man Builds Backyard Motorcycle Swing FTW