Supertramp’s Roger Hodgson Announces U.S. Tour
Supertramp co-founder and original singer Roger Hodgson is returning to the states for his biggest tour in 30 years.
Hodgson will embark on his Breakfast in America Tour, which will feature a dozen dates across the country, starting September 16th. The tour runs through November 13th. Full dates below.
Hodgson composed and sang many of Supertramp’s hits, including “Dreamer,” “Give a Little Bit,” “The Logical Song” and “Breakfast in America,” which fans can expect on the tour. Since 1984, Hodgson has worked as a solo artists, compiling three studio albums and two live albums. He even played lead guitar as a member of Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band in 2001.
For ticket sales info, head to Hodgson’s site.
Roger Hodgson – Breakfast In America U.S. Tour Dates:
09/16 – Newport Beach, CA – Taste of Newport
09/18 – San Diego, CA – Humphreys
10/26 – Rancho Mirage, CA – Agua Caliente Casino – The Show
10/27 – Modesto, CA – Gallo Center for the Arts – Mary Stuart Rogers
11/01 – Glenside, PA – Keswick Theatre
11/02 – Westbury, NY – Theatre at Westbury
11/03 – Ridgefield, CT – Ridgefield Playhouse
11/04 – Lynn, MA – Lynn Auditorium
11/07 – Englewood, NJ – Bergen PAC
11/08 – Morristown, NJ – Mayo PAC
11/09 – Shippensburg, PA – Shippensburg University – H. Ric Luhrs PAC
11/13 – Carmel, IN – Center for the Performing Arts – The Palladium
- E.J. Judge, WCBS-FM
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Watch This Father Let His 6-Year-Old Son Ride His Motorcycle
- 79-Year-Old Grandma Amazes ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Crowd
- Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant’s Safety Speech Leaves Passengers Laughing Hysterically
- Watch These Excavators Play A Huge Game Of Jenga
- VOTE: Chicago’s Greatest Songs Of All Time
- AC/DC Not Breaking Up After All, Despite Member’s Illness