Does it seem impossible to get a 7:30 or 8pm reservation at a great restaurant these days? Now there’s incentive to take the less in-demand 5:30pm timeslot, or even the later 10pm reservation.
A website called “Savored” offers discount meals based on your reservation time, ONLY if you reserve online!
The incentive is you get as much as 30% off your bill!
And if you really want the prime time slot, a new mobile app called “Leloca” will send you an on the spot message when someone doesn’t show up for their 7:30 or 8pm reservation!
Want more info on the Savored site of the Leloca app? Check out this article from the New York Times and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’