This morning on the show, Dan and Deb chatted about the hot fashions for school this year.
And they also gave us a little insight into the slick styles they used to wear on their first day back!
It’s back to school this week for most kids… and Debbie went looking for the hottest fashion trends while shopping for her kids.
So what did she come up with?
- Color – lots of it!
- There are jeans in every bright shade you can imagine: watermelon, lime, cobalt blue.
- Also: corduroys… in those same bright colors.
- Just for the girls – floaty, feminine tops in yummy colors along with peasant tops!
- For the guys – hoodies are still big. So are plaid, button down shirts with the sleeves rolled up.
- Sperry top siders? Really big.
Check out photos of Dan & Deb on their first days of school along with pics of Deb’s kids Eric and Sara on their first day back:
What are your kids wearing to school this year? Does it remind you of what you used to wear? Probably not. Tell us what you wore on your first day of school in the comments section below!
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair?
- Mr. G’s Tuesday Forecast: Afternoon Showers And Storms Likely
- New Study Says ‘Sibling Bullying’ As Bad As School Bullying
- Ron Wood On The Rolling Stones’ Future: ‘We’ve Just Got To Find The Gaps To Record’