The Rolling Stones have two new songs, and they’ll be available on a new collection called GRRR!, due out on November 13. “Gloom And Doom” and “One Last Shot” were recorded at their recent sessions in Paris, France.
There will be a 3 CD/50 track version of GRRR!, as well as a 4 CD/80 track deluxe version. Track lists haven’t been made available yet, but both versions will include their first single, a cover of Chuck Berry’s “Come On,” from June 1963.
They’ve done the career-spanning set with new songs before, ten years ago when they released Forty Licks in 2002. They’ve only released one new album since then — 2005′s A Bigger Bang — so it’s likely that at least one song from that album will be included.
The Stones are rumored to be doing at least two US concerts in Brooklyn, New York, but that hasn’t been confirmed yet.
- Brian Ives, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- The Special Scent Of The Barclays Center In Brooklyn
- Mr. G’s Steamy Wednesday Forecast
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- From The Doors To X, Ray Manzarek’s Legacy – In His Own Words
- Study Shows Many Handbags Have More Bacteria Than A Toilet
- Out Today: The Rolling Stones Documentary Crossfire Hurricane