Rolling Stones Rumor Report: Brooklyn In November?
Rolling Stones fans have been eagerly awaiting news about the band’s much-talked-about 50th anniversary tour. And while there’s still no actual news about it, Billboard Biz has a report — cited simply to “a source” — which if true, would mean the Stones may play some dates within three months.
The music industry trade publication reports that the Stones will play two shows at Brooklyn’s brand new Barclays Center in November. If the story is correct, they’ll also play two shows at London’s O2 Dome (the same place where Led Zeppelin played their reunion concert in November of 2007).
At press time, there have been no official announcements of any kind from the band. CBS Local will follow this story as it develops.
– Brian Ives, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Dennis DeYoung Talks Styx’s Greatest Hits + Double CD/DVD Set
- Have a Happy Halloween With “Ajax Mortuary”: Deadliness is Next To Godliness
- Enter to Win: Holiday Doo Wop Extravaganza
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on ‘Kansas City’ Session: Watch
- Broken Wrists & Ebola: Dr. Oz Gives All The Advice You’ll Need