Rolling Stones Rumor Report: Brooklyn In November?
Rolling Stones fans have been eagerly awaiting news about the band’s much-talked-about 50th anniversary tour. And while there’s still no actual news about it, Billboard Biz has a report — cited simply to “a source” — which if true, would mean the Stones may play some dates within three months.
The music industry trade publication reports that the Stones will play two shows at Brooklyn’s brand new Barclays Center in November. If the story is correct, they’ll also play two shows at London’s O2 Dome (the same place where Led Zeppelin played their reunion concert in November of 2007).
At press time, there have been no official announcements of any kind from the band. CBS Local will follow this story as it develops.
– Brian Ives, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Keith Richards Wrote a Children’s Book
- Neil Young Launches PonoMusic at SXSW Keynote
- Watch Arcade Fire Cover Stevie Wonder’s ‘Uptight (Everything’s Alright)’
- Gene Simmons On The Work Ethic That Made KISS Great, Snubbing The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
- Frequently Asked Questions: KISS
- When In Minneapolis: Arcade Fire Cover Prince